Friday, March 20, 2020

ELEMENTARY ART SHOW is at Buffalo's restaurant 
on Zebulon Road


Hello all my little artists!  I am missing you all so much.  I did want to show you all that I did hang our little art show in Buffalos earlier this week.  All of this beautiful work was done in honor of Macon's Cherry Blossom Festival.  It is very sad that there is no festival this year, but it still is a very nice tribute to a tradition that our town is quite famous for.  Even though we are not eating out right now, I am prayerful that will change soon.  The show will hang for at least 4 weeks.  I hope you will be able to go see it and support a local restaurant too!  I am proud of the work you all do with me!  You are making your community happy when they see these pieces of you!!! Love, Mrs. Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment